ILP Masterclass with LB Learning Solutions.
The Institute for Learning and Performance presented a Masterclass on Understanding Neurodiversity in L&D on Wednesday 17th August 2022.
This was a complimentary masterclass and attracted the largest number of live attendees with many more requesting copies of the recording.
Hosted by Lyndal Box from LB Learning Solutions and attended by a panel of well respected professionals the session covered topics such as:
- what is neurodiversity (including autism, dyslexia, ADHD, dyspraxia and more)
- the challenges and opportunities neurodiversity presents
- perspectives of neurodiversity (neurodivergents / employers / team members / L&D professionals
- techniques to better design and facilitate learning for mixed ability learners
The Neurodiversity in L&D panel
The panel for the discussion included:
- Lyndal Box (Host), Director of LB Learning Solutions
- Julie Mitchell (Co-host), Mitchell Training & Development
- David Smith – Employ for Ability, Neurodiversity specialist
- Zoe Wood – Video Confidence Coach, lived experience Dyslexia
Watch the recording
If you would like to view the recording of the masterclass – thanks to Bill Jarrard from the ILP – it is freely available on the Institute for Learning and Performance (ILP) website.