Our commitment to accessibility
LB Learning Solutions Pty Ltd is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving user experience and applying accessibility standards to our work.
Measures to support accessibility
LB Learning Solutions Pty Ltd takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of LB Learning Solutions:
- Include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Assign clear accessibility goals and responsibilities.
- Consider user experience for people with disabilities in our learning design processes from the beginning.
- Perform user experience testing for all published materials.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA.
LB Learning Solutions is working toward conformance with WCAG 2.1 level AA.
Additional accessibility considerations
Our website and our deliverables are tested by humans, including humans using assistive technology, to help us recognise ways to improve user experience.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of LB Learning Solutions website. If you experience any barriers or user experience concerns when accessing our website or products, please let us know so we can improve our service to you.
We respond to feedback within 2 business days.
This statement was created on 1 February 2022 using the W3C Accessibility Statement Generator Tool.